Monday, June 20, 2011

SMALL beauty boost up needs BIG courage

As the name f the post put it. Before you could pull these tricks, you need to practice your courage! Practice make perfect so, try to have fun and just be cool with it.
How many type of make up that you can put on for one workweek? someone may do the same make up everyday and too lazy to learn how to dazzling up your look. Here are few great tricks that will keep you be REMEMBER at your workplace, or at your power lunch! I always do them when I get to do the design presentation, or important meeting, or re-union with old friends. Because I want to portray " I am confident" that s it!
I am fun and fabuluous and I could take this project like it is not a biggie!

My first time trying with CUSINART MKT executive and VP, I did what we called
"the world cup make up" It was 2010, at south Africa,I drew my forehead with my lipstick, the ethnic look three line of red. Then, we went to the design meeting at Sheraton hotel, and it went great!
( I got to look for that pic, and will put it here soon)




Then came the most hilarious one that I did, FRIDA VS. JANA
The picture says it all!



And the modern gothic fake tattoo written by my eyeliner pen.
This was on the photography set for a bag brand called LOMME, Danish designer. I saw the pictures of their product and I felt in that mood. I drew my earring and made a scar mark above the brow.



This one is the cute, fun and not so crazy... Even though, people kept asking me was that a mosqito bites on your face? I said it was a romantic mosquito or he was in love, because the bite marks were heart shape.



I always inspired by things around me, so, surely this post is unfinished and to be continue......


Beauty boost up Created by KanJANA

No comments:

Post a Comment